SUMMARY: NuVision Express Transportation is a family owned and operated, non-emergency transportation business located in Carroll County Georgia. Our mission is to provide our clients safe, reliable and courteous transportation services to and from an array of medical appointments via wheelchair and stretcher. Our local service areas include the following counties: Carroll, Cobb, Coweta, Douglas, Fayette, Haralson, Heard, Meriwether, Paulding Polk and Troup.
POSITIONS: Driver and/or Attendant
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER and DEPENDABLE our clients rely on us to show up everyday
- Driver must be courteous, patient, and professional at all times, as well as neat and clean in appearance
- Available to work from anytime, Monday -Friday, between 6AM -6PM, work hours change daily a typical workday is between 8-10 hours
- Ability to arrive to WORK ON TIME each day.
- Must have a cell phone and be able to maintain consistent communication with dispatcher and be able to rapidly respond to dispatchers, (via text or voice)
- Must be able to use a GPS unit and be knowledgeable of local service areas
- Perform assigned daily transports in a safe and timely manner.
- Complete all paperwork required for transportation services rendered via use of an IPAD.
- Complete a daily inspection of assigned vehicle before start of the day.
- Ability to drive in all kinds of weather conditions.
- must be able to successfully lift patient weighing 180-220 lbs on stretcher, with assistance
- must demonstrate ability to move patient weighing 180-220 lbs. from bed to stretcher, with assistance;
- must demonstrate ability to lift patient weighing 180-220 lbs on stretcher, up three steps and down three steps, with assistance.
- Must be able to bend down/kneel and climb off an on the lift to secure wheelchair and stretchers
- All drivers must be at least 23 years of age and have a current valid GA driver license, with no suspension or revocation within the last 7 years, along with no more than one chargeable accident or moving violation in the last three years.
- Life time criminal background check will be conducted
- Must pass a 10 Panel Drug Screening
- Must be able to work holidays as required
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPR and FIRST AIDE (Preferred/Will assist with obtaining)
- Basic Passenger Training for Wheelchair and Stretcher (Preferred/Will assist with obtaining)
- 2 day (non-paid) mandatory training required upon hire
- Fast paced and Fluid
- Must be able to effectively multi-task
- Weekly Salary- $400.00-$450.00 based on experience
- 40 hours vacation after 1st year of employment
- Please note, no medical or dental offered at this time